Thursday, September 13, 2007

Diary of a Princess-Day 1 Pumpkin to Princess

Dear Diary,

I once felt much more like a pumpkin-you know,round and hollow, than a princess; rather ordinary with not much purpose in life. I was searching for something or someone to change me, and today the most amazing thing happened. I met the King of Kings and He changed everything about me! Gone is the old, round and hollow me because the King has adopted me into His family and adorned me with the most beautiful pure white gown and the most dazzling royal jewels I have ever seen! He's invited me to a celebration in honor of His son and He promised me a seat at His banquet table. I've been changed and I'm never going back-I'm no longer a plain 'ole pumpkin- I'm a Princess in the Kingdom of God!

His Princess

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:18
Knowing Jesus as your King transforms your life from a life without purpose to a life filled with hope and meaning. The song "He Knows My Name" says, "He knows my name. He knows my every thought. He sees each tear that falls and hears me when I call". As His Princess, you are no longer just a pumpkin in a big patch of other pumpkins. He knows your name and everything about you and He loves you unconditionally. We want to hear how you met the King of Kings and how He has changed your life. We would love for you to share your personal testimony of coming to Christ.

3 comments:

SAT said...

There are so many wonderful people at our church and I just want the women of Calvary to know how thankful I am to be involved with you through bible study and especially on the day of the kick off. It was hard for me to go this year as my mom and I were going to go together, but God had other plans for our lives. That is okay too. The women at my table were great and they made me feel welcome. God bless all of you my sisters in Christ.
Sharon Tijerina

Dana Lauer said...

It has been two months since the kickoff. What a wonderful time we had learning about being the princess of the KING! What an amazing picture that is. I had the greatest opportunity of attending the kickoff with my mother and my little princess. This was her first kickoff to attend and I know there will be many more for her to attend. At the end of the kickoff, I purchased 2 tiaras, one for me and one for her. I want us to have these as a visual reminder everyday that we are HIS princess first and foremost!!!!

Can't wait for the retreat!!!

Dana

Our Pages said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog!