Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's Kick-off Time!

Welcome to a wonderful new year in Women's Ministry! We are so excited about all God has in store for us as we embark on our new theme, "His Princess". God has already been at work in the lives of our team members and leaders as plans have taken shape through the summer. God is truly doing something amazing at Calvary Baptist Church and you don't want to miss out! The kick-off is this Saturday, September 8th and it promises to be a royal gala like you've never seen. Our prayer for the women of this church and community is that they would see themselves as a princess in the Kingdom of heaven; with a father who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords; and they would choose to honor Him with their lives. Remember ladies, you're a daughter of the King! Come feast at His banquet table!

Jana

5 comments:

Paula Spencer said...

Hello Jana
I'm praying for you and the women of Calvary as you prepare for another wonderful year of ministry! I love your theme this year! It is an amazing thought that we all need to grasp. We truly ARE princesses in God's Kingdom! Getting a grip on that one thought has the potential to revolutionize the lives of Christian women everywhere.

I will be praying for you and the women of Calvary on Saturday. I know the kick-off will be fabulous, as always!

Blessings!
Paula Spencer

MommyWilcox said...

Cute name...hehehe. I'm so excited about the kick-off. It's my first one with my little princess! :)

Mona said...

I can not tell you how much fun I had working on decorations. Everyone was so willing to help and the men were wonderful. I'm looking forward to a great year. Eager to find out what God has in store for all of us.

Veronica said...

What an amazing weekend I had! I was so excited about Saturday morning, and anxious to see all that God had in store for us. The kickoff was great! The ladies did a great job decorating, and the worship team sang beatifully. Jana's message was uplifting and encouraging, and being amongst all my freinds and getting to meet some new freinds was wonderful. God's presence never leaves us, and Sunday service was powerful. I felt His amazing presence, and as we continue this year I pray that we all would continue to be changed by the power and the blood of Jesus Christ.
May we continue to pray for the women of Calvary and pray for the women that God will continue to bring to our church. May we be the hands and the feet of Jesus as we reach out to women who are in need of our King.

Mayda Acosta said...

Hello Ladies,
I was very encouraged and honored to share with all of you the celebration of being a princess! That is such a beautiful truth that we all need to engrave in our hearts. The King has chosen us and it's an honor to serve Him!
Be blessed, Mayda